oil parameter monitoring
The Aurtra HealthSense solution avoids the shortcomings of single data-point processes through continual oversampling, elimination of noise or measurement errors, and some sensor non-linearities.
maintenance manager services
Temperature and water activity real time alerts with configurable escalation
- Up-to-date “need-for-maintenance” recommendations
- Alerts to changes indicating acute problems demanding immediate maintenance response
- Identify increases in PD activity or vibration, or indications of moisture ingress for further investigation
- Continuous supply of raw and processed transformer status information for input to contemporary Asset Management systems and processes.
Aurtra’s proprietary algorithms provide:
- Moisture in oil levels and changes over time, moisture in insulation (hotspot and averaged) and changes over time
- Depolarization estimates as a function of time
- Transformer percent of Life Lost via paper depolarization
- Dynamic response of insulation water content as a result of load changes over time
- Absolute depolarization level of insulation (hotspot and average)
- Increases in PD activity and vibration inside the transformer
Aurtra supplies a simple-to-install fully kitted equipment pack for an easy 30 minute installation by your workplace-trained technicians or contractors. A free two-month trial of two units is available for accredited customers. Contact us about a trial for your transformers at risk today.
Want to know more about the science behind transformer monitoring
and methods to optimize transformer life? Aurtra’s technology is developed
using the latest industry and academic peer-reviewed research.
Our world first patented technology
Our patented IP built upon decades of industry data uses advanced predictive analysis to provide actionable reporting and alerts, not just streams of data. The Aurtra solution architecture is fully secure, redundant and responsive with asset data security and protection.Learn More About Our Technology