oil parameter monitoring
The Aurtra TILAS solution avoids the shortcomings of single data-point processes through continual oversampling, elimination of noise or measurement errors, and some sensor non-linearities.
maintenance manager services
Temperature and water activity alarms
- Up-to-date “need-for-maintenance” recommendations
- Alerts to changes indicating acute problems demanding immediate maintenance response
- Continuous supply of raw and processed transformer status information for input to contemporary Asset Management systems and processes.
Aurtra’s proprietary algorithms provide:
- Moisture in oil levels and changes over time, moisture in insulation (hotspot and averaged) and changes over time
- Depolarization estimates as a function of time
- Transformer percent of Life Lost via paper depolarization
- Dynamic response of insulation water content as a result of load changes over time
- Absolute depolarization level of insulation (hotspot and average)
Aurtra supplies a simple-to-install fully kitted equipment pack for an easy 30 minute installation by your workplace-accredited staff. Demonstration equipment is available on short term loan for testing and assessment.
Want to know more about the science behind transformer monitoring
and methods to optimise transformer life? Aurtra’s technology is developed
using the latest industry and academic peer-reviewed research.
Our world first patented technology
Our patented IP built upon decades of industry data uses advanced predictive analysis to provide actionable reporting and alerts, not just streams of data. The Aurtra solution architecture is fully secure, redundant and responsive with asset data security and protection.Learn More About Our Technology